Cali joined the firm in March 2014 as the Director of Human Resources.
With over 10 years experience in senior HR roles at other leading law firms, Cali is well-practiced at leading initiatives and developing polices designed to foster employee engagement and development, while contributing to the firm's strategic vision.
Through her involvement in the Calgary Association of Legal Administrators, and The Human Resource Institute of Alberta, Cali stays current on emerging HR trends and information.
- Seneca College of Applied Arts, Human Resource Management, 2003
- University of Western Ontario, Bachelor of Arts, 2002
- Calgary Association of Legal Administrators
- Human Resources Institute of Alberta
- Certified Human Resources Practitioner (CHRP)