- Commercial and General Litigation
- Craig has appeared before the Provincial Court and Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta as both lead and junior counsel. Craig's litigation practice includes commercial disputes, negligence claims, real property issues, lease disputes and breach of contract claims.
- Energy Litigation
- Craig has been involved in a variety of oil and gas disputes including joint venture, operator and fiduciary duty disputes as well as allegations of negligent operation.
- Construction Litigation
- Craig acts for owners, general contractors and subcontractors in a variety of construction matters, including builders' lien claims, prime consultant negligence cases and faulty workmanship claims.
- Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Defence
- Craig advises those industries at risk of accidents in the workplace, including responding to and reporting accidents and responding to prosecutions brought pursuant to Provincial or Federal Occupational Health and Safety Legislation. Craig has also acted on a variety of other quasi-criminal matters including charges under the Migratory Birds Convention Act and the Wild Animal and Plant Protection and Regulation of International and Interprovincial Trade Act.
- Anti-Corruption and Bribery
- Craig has experience with anti-corruption issues under the Corruption of Foreign Public Officials Act, including character and reputation investigations.
- University of Calgary, Juris Doctor, 2010
- University of Manitoba, Bachelor of Arts, Criminology, 2003
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Presenter, Managing Urgent Events that Will Result in Litigation, Association of Corporate Counsel of Alberta (ACC), November 2017
- Presenter, Occupational Health & Safety Obligations, Client Seminar, June 2017
- Presenter, The Use of Experts in Construction Disputes, CBA Construction Law, Alberta South, February 2017
- Presenter, Dealing with a Live Litigation Event, BD&P Client Litigation Seminar, December, 2016
- Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry, 1997 - 2007
- Queen's Commission, 2003
- Tours of Duty to Bosnia and Afghanistan
- Awarded the Sacrifice Medal, South West Asia Service Medal, Former Yugoslavia Medal, Peacekeeping Service Medal and two Commander in Chief Unit Commendations