- From late 2011 to late 2016, Harry served as the Chair of Burnet, Duckworth & Palmer LLP.
- University of Alberta, Bachelor of Laws, 1973
- University of Calgary, Bachelor of Economics, 1970
- Queen's Counsel 2000
- Alberta 1974
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Petroleum Law Foundation
- Practised at BD&P for many years in the areas of Energy and Mergers & Acquisitions with extensive experience, in particular, in energy matters, both locally and internationally.
- Previously served on the Board of Directors of, among others, Inverness Petroleum Ltd., Cathay Investment Fund, TMX Gold Inc. and Renata Resources Inc.
- Member of the Board of Directors, Freehold Royalties Ltd.
- Member of the Board of Directors, Delphi Energy Corp.
- Initiated the Put the Boots to Hunger Campaign and Partnership with the Calgary Interfaith Food Bank
- Former Director, Calgary Homeless Foundation
- Board of Governors, Calgary Petroleum Club, 1996-2002
- Coordinator, Calgary Minor Soccer Association, 1988-1993
Professional & Firm Involvement
- Chair of Burnet, Duckworth & Palmer LLP, 2011-2016
- Vice-Chair of Burnet, Duckworth & Palmer LLP, 2008-2011
- Managing Partner, Burnet, Duckworth & Palmer LLP, 2000-2007
- Member, Conduct Committee, Law Society of Alberta, 1991-1992, 1992-1994
- Member, Chancellor's Club, University of Calgary
- Author, Time Bandit, 4th Floor Press, Inc., 2015