- Commercial and General Litigation
- Represents individuals and corporations in a wide range of commercial litigation matters including contract disputes, commercial lease disputes, oppression remedy claims, breach of fiduciary duty claims, product liability claims, negligence claims and economic and intentional tort claims.
- Energy Litigation
- Represents oil & gas companies in a wide range of energy related matters including contract disputes, joint venture disputes, caveat disputes, royalty disputes, operator disputes, and right of first refusal disputes.
- Construction Litigation, including Builders' Liens
- Represents individuals and corporations litigating construction disputes including construction contract disputes, tender disputes, lien claims and other construction disputes.
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Provides advice to companies and executives in those industries at risk of accidents in the workplace, including responding to and reporting accidents and responding to prosecutions brought pursuant to Provincial or Federal Occupational Health and Safety Legislation.
- Court Experience
- Has conducted numerous trials, contested applications and appeals before all levels of the court in Alberta as well as the British Columbia Supreme Court and the Saskatchewan Court of Queen's Bench.
- University of Calgary, Bachelor of Laws, 2003
- University of Alberta, Bachelor of Arts (with Distinction), Political Science/Philosophy, 1999
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Presenter, Occupational Health & Safety Obligations, Client Seminar, June 2017
- Volunteer, Calgary Legal Guidance
- Guest Instructor, University of Calgary Faculty of Law Trial Advocacy Course 2011-present.