Harrison maintains a general commercial real estate practice that focuses on conducting lease reviews, conveying real property, financing and mortgaging real property, and managing other real property issues that relate to infrastructure, clean energy, oil and gas among other topics.
- University of Saskatchewan, Doctor of Law (J.D.), 2018
- University of Saskatchewan, Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.), Management, 2014
- University of Saskatchewan, Bachelor of Arts (BA), Political Studies, 2013
- Alberta 2019
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association