Daisy’s focus is on securities and corporate law, including:
- Public offerings
- Private placements
- TSX Venture Exchange and TSX Listings
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Share and asset acquisitions
- Compliance with securities regulatory requirements
- Corporate governance
- General corporate matters
Daisy has also represented institutional lenders, debtors, trustees and receivers and other stakeholders in restructuring and insolvency matters.
Daisy is fluent in spoken and written Mandarin.
Daisy is the Director and Corporate Secretary of the Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers, Western Chapter.
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
February 4, 2022
Good start, but more to be done: the International Energy Agency's "Canada 2022: Energy Policy Review"
August 13, 2020