Get advice from our knowledgeable team on both the legal and technical aspects of technology transfer and licensing.
Our technology lawyers can advise you on the commercial aspects of technology development, protection, marketing and transfer.
Who we work with
The clients we work with are in a range of industries, including software, biotechnology, ag-tech, energy, wireless, GPS and fin-tech. We represent large and small corporate developers, acquirers and technology end-users.
What we do
Get advice from us in connection with a corporate acquisition or merger, or sale of IP or other technology assets. We can also advise you on:
- Confidentiality, non-disclosure and technology ownership and assignment agreements
- Co-development and joint development agreements
- Copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property licensing or purchase and sale transactions
- Technology-related corporate mergers and acquisitions
- Employee or contractor intellectual property agreements and assignments
- Publishing contracts
What our clients say
"The team has deep expertise in energy corporate law," stated one client, who further noted that "the firm provides excellent legal advice." – Chambers Canada 2021