Robert McLauchlin has worked with records and information for over 20 years. He obtained his Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (BA) in 1993 and a Master of Library and Information Studies (MLIS) in 1995. Robert has since completed a Master of Archives and Administration (MARA) in 2011 from San José State University. During Robert’s career, he has worked with both paper and electronic records and emphasized the importance of having information management supported within an organization. Robert has been involved with administering enterprise taxonomies, retention schedules, as well as overseeing records and information management policies/standards/procedures. Over the years, Robert has been on the Board of the ARMA Calgary Chapter (Secretary, Program Director and Vice-President), instructed at SAIT in Records Management and has spoken at numerous records management conferences and seminars.
- San José State University, Master of Archives and Records Administration, 2011
- University of Alberta, Master of Library and Information Studies, 1995
- University of Calgary, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 1993
- Member, ARMA (Association of Records Managers and Administrators)
- Member, Calgary Association of Legal Administrators
- Member, International Legal Technology Association