Rita is the leader of BD&P's Personal Injury Group. Her focus is on wrongful death and other personal injury matters, including:
- Representing plaintiffs exclusively in claims for wrongful death and catastrophic personal injury including brain injury, paraplegia, quadriplegia and permanent disabilities
- Representing international clients, and clients from other Canadian provinces, in a range of personal injury and wrongful death claims following an accident in Alberta
- Bringing to the table insight learned from years of experience representing insurers in personal injury defence work
Volunteer Leader for the University of Saskatchewan Dispute Resolution Week.
Former Board Member for PACE Kids.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Immigration Law - South