2022 Who's Who Legal Guide released
Published November 21, 2022
Who's Who Legal has released their 2022 Canada Guide, identifying the foremost legal practitioners in business law based on comprehensive, independent research.
Congratulations to the BD&P lawyers recognized in various practice areas at the global and national level by the 2022 Canada research report:
- Alicia K Quesnel – Energy
- Ashley Weldon - Energy
- Bruce Allford - Energy
- C Steven Cohen – Capital markets
- Carolyn A Wright - Energy
- Colby Dewart – Transport aviation/transport shipping
- David Haigh KC – Arbitration, Energy
- Donald Chernichen - Construction
- Joanne Luu - Arbitration
- John Wilmot – Banking, Project Finance
- William S Maslechko – Energy, M&A, Capital markets
Alicia Quesnel was also recognized as a Global Elite Thought Leader in the Energy – Oil & Gas Global Guide, with Who's Who commenting, "Alicia Quesnel is "top notch" according to market commentators who highlight her adept practice tackling "extremely complex oil and gas matter".
Joanne Luu was recognized as a Future Leader within the Global Guide under the category of Arbitration Future Leaders – Partners.
Who's Who Legal identifies leading individuals across 37 different areas of corporate and commercial law, with editorial analyses pinpointing the most highly regarded firms and individuals across the country.
More like this
December 5, 2022
November 28, 2022
November 23, 2022